UPDATE 16/03/20 - Because of the uncertain situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), training at the Amersham Dojo will be suspended until April 12th when the situation will be reviewed.
Welcome to Shadow Warrior Bujinkan Dojo Amersham.
Here we train in Bujinkan Ninjutsu as taught by 34th Grandmaster Dr Masaaki Hatsumi. Ninjutsu is a complete martial art featuring all aspects of self protection. We train with strikes, throws, locks and utilise both modern and historic weapons.
The Bujinkan curriculum comprise of nine different martial arts ryu or schools:
- Togakure Ryū Ninpō Taijutsu
- Gyokko Ryū Kosshijutsu
- Kuki Shinden Ryū Happō Bikenjutsu
- Koto Ryū Koppōjutsu
- Shinden Fudo Ryū Dakentaijutsu
- Takagi Yoshin Ryū Jūtaijutsu
- Gikan Ryū Koppōjutsu
- Gyokushin Ryū Ninpō
- Kumogakure Ryū Ninpō
At the Shadow Warrior Bujinkan Dojo the training is approached from the perspective of 'Ancient Warrior, Modern Man'. This dual approach focuses both on the ancient martial traditions of the Bujinkan and their modern applications.
We do this via three avenues of learning:
- Dojo training (held weekly)
- Seminar training (weekend training held throughout the year)
- Solo training (individual practice)